The role of goblin knights is to defend the innocent from the tyranny of adventurers, desecrate all things humans consider sacred and uphold the laws of goblin chivalry, which is basically the same as human chivalry. Goblin knights are brave, honest, generous and unstinting in their pursuit of goblin justice. They keep oaths and will always insist on a fair fight. Otherwise they have the same value system as normal goblins. The ultimate ambition of every goblin knight is to find the Holy Grail and take a shit in it.
Goblin knight encounters:
- A goblin knight has sworn not to let anyone cross a particular bridge. The townsfolk built a second bridge next to them and use it all the time.
- A goblin knight has fallen in love with you and now follows you around wooing you with songs from its awful guitar.
- A goblin knight seeks your aid to slay a terrible giant with club of wood and hat of white. He leads you to a bakery. The baker has been eaten by a terrible giant.
- A goblin knight seeks to avenge the death of a bunch of normal goblins you killed at some point without really thinking about it.
- A goblin knight has saved your life and now it believes you owe it a debt of service.
- A goblin knight, its heart broken by a perfidious lover, aims to die in glorious combat by picking a fight it knows it cannot win.