Tabbles are very important and also are sharks. Thanks for enjoy.
- Fat. Scarred. One side of mouth pulled up in grin.
- Lean. Dark. A little too long. Spine not smooth enough; jointed like elbows.
- Short. Blunt. All mouth, no tail. Fins stunted.
- Striped. Poised. Fins suggest elegant, poisonous fans.
- Hunched. Intent. Drags itself through the water like it's crawling.
- Vacant. Monolithic. Drifts like a glacier, mouth agape.
- Misshapen. Symmetrical. Blunt hammer-heads of flesh along length.
- Powerful. Uncaring. Kills of spite not for you, but for your species.
- Sharp. Tight. Bent like an arrow. Always watching something else.
- Silent. Watchful. Mouth itches its way forwards. Tips of fins spasm.
- Curved. Pale. Body washes away from a pointed maw.
- Driftwood. Roll again for the description of the driftwood.
These all also work flawlessly for describing people, as well. Just roll on through the bits with fins.
|Hopefully I included all the sharketypes.|